Friday 19 December 2014

The Weeks Work Load (Progression)

At the end of November, I said that I wanted to set a target to match a full designers rating. As its the week before Christmas, this means the schools/clients will want work to start over the school holidays, basically meaning that before school holidays, its our extreme busy periods.
So I thought I would write a quick post about this weeks work load in regards to my target.

You can see below the complete rating for Monday this week, and with a rating of 5, I am pretty much meeting my target. You can also see that I am up there with the other full designers!

Totals for the day

At the end of this week, I drew a total of 21 files, and once again meeting my target. You can see this below as I use a chart to track my work load throughout the week. I am able to write on the rating of the file, its completion date, if I've completed it and when its been signed of.


No comments:

Post a Comment