Monday 17 November 2014

Introduction

Hi, I'm Nathan, 19 years old and live in Benfleet Essex. In my spare time, I bmx and drum for my band New Love Engine. I have completed my A-Levels, English Literature, Film Studies and IT and felt that an apprenticeship would benefit me rather than going to uni.
The blog its self is going to be for college and based around my time doing my apprenticeship at Sovereign Design Play with the SEEC college (Southend-On-Sea).

I started my first day at Sovereign on the 15th of September 2014 and lasts for a year and a half. The first year is on apprentice wage, then going up to minimum wage on the last half. I'm also lucky enough to have my travel expenses paid for me by Sovereign. The day itself starts at 7:50 am and ends at 5:30 pm. I have two 15 minute brakes and an hour lunch. 

Last Friday, I had my induction at the college in which I found out I would be going to college every other Friday. My next time at the college will be on the 28th of November where we have our first proper review on the college work we've done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment